Front Desk / Bookings Staff (Casual)
Applications for this position are now open!
About our venue
Activate by Hardrock is an indoor climbing and activity centre, located in Heatherton. Our activities include a selection of over 30 fun and engaging climbs, the Leap of Faith and Vertical drop Slide and 85+ meters of ultra-realistic caving tunnels.
We are dedicated to developing a strong team culture and a supportive working environment. We offer competitive pay, flexible working hours and on-going training opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Venue Admin Coordinator as a member of the Front Desk / Bookings Staff; your responsibilities will include coordinating our centre operations by greeting and checking in customers, responding to customer enquiries and booking requests, preparing the venue for peak periods of operation, coordinating all activity operations by maintaining active communication with the climbing instructor team and supporting of other areas of the business when required.
Our Front Desk / Bookings staff are experienced in customer service and use of information technology. They are excellent at multitasking and able to communicate tasks effectively to control the flow of traffic within the activity venue.
As a Front Desk / Bookings Team Member, you will be required to:
– Provide exceptional customer service at all times
– Demonstrate an in depth understanding of our products, services and booking systems
– Take payments for bookings and venue services
– Create and modify customer bookings as required
– Respond to customer enquiries in person, on the telephone and via email
– Perform administration duties including: taking/confirming bookings, checking in customers, daily organisation, point of sale and stock control
– Deal with and/or escalate customer service queries and complaints
– General housekeeping and cleaning
– Be a COVIDSafe Marshal and ensure our COVIDSafe plan is carried out effectively
– Assist other departments during peak periods
Who you are
– Be aged 18+ and be available for an immediate start
– Be available to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, daytime, evenings, school holidays and peak periods
– Have the right to work in Australia permanently, with no restrictions
– Hold or be prepared to obtain and maintain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and Level 2 First Aid including annual CPR refreshers
– Demonstrate knowledge of the products and services available at our venues
– Demonstrate the highest levels of Customer Service
– Have experience using Information Technology including point of sale, word processing and data spreadsheets
– Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in line with current Victorian Government Directions
Whats on offer
The successful candidate will be joining an energetic and motivated team, committed to delivering exceptional customer service. The right candidate will have the ability to grow and develop within our organisation. This role is a casual position and competitive remuneration will be offered consistent with your previous experience and in line with Award requirements.
How to apply
To apply, please submit an Application Form along with your Cover Letter and Resume using the Apply Now link below