Last Updated 31-12-20.
Keeping our customers and employees safe during the Covid-19 pandemic is at the forefront of our minds.
We have made several changes to how our venue works to ensure your safety and provide the best possible customer experience we can. Please ensure you follow our venue rules when you attend our venue.
1. Physical Distancing
All customers must maintain 1.5m spacing where possible.
If you have children who require supervision please ensure you are actively assisting them to clip them on and off the climbs – this will assist our staff to minimise interactions between different groups of people.
Update: From 5pm on 31st December all persons must wear their mask when inside the venue unless eating, drinking or exempt.
All persons inside the venue must carry a face covering at all times, unless exempt under the Stay Safe Directions.
• Face coverings continue to be recommended indoors or outdoors when distancing can’t be maintained.
Please assist us to keep our venue hygienic by:
- Sanitising your hands when you enter the venue.
- Note – all participants will be required to sanitise their hands immediately prior to putting on and taking off their harnesses.
- Our preference is payments via EFTPOS
- Some activities which require shared use of equipment or significant cleaning between uses are currently not operating for general admission bookings. These include Leap of Faith, Vertical Drop Slide and Artificial Caving.
We are following strict capacity requirements whilst we reopen the venue. These requirements are displayed on a sign when you enter the venue.
5. Record Keeping
We are now using the Victorian Governments QR code for contact tracing. You will need to scan the code when you check in at Reception and show the green tick to the staff checking you in.
6. COVIDSafe Marshals
We have trained all of our employees to meet the standards required for COVIDSafe Marshals in high risk settings. Please assist our team to create a positive COVIDSafe culture in the venue by politely following any COVIDSafe directions when requested.
Ready to book your visit to Activate by Hardrock?Book Now
For more information see our COVIDSafe plan